We are delighted to announce we will be reopening our Waterloo Showroom on Monday 8th June, on a strict appointment only basis.
To ensure we can offer you a safe environment in which to help bring your dream kitchen to Life, we will be following the guidelines outlined by Public Health England and making some slight adjustments to the way you browse in store..
- The showroom will be open 10am – 4pm, Monday – Saturday, on a pre-booked appointment only basis.
- Appointments will be limited to two adults per visit, unfortunately we are not able to allow children to visit at this time
- We will reserve two hours for each appointment.
- Sanitisation points will be available throughout the showroom.
- Disposable gloves and masks are available for you to wear, and we ask that you wear these for the duration of your visit.
- Social distancing floor markers are in place, ensuring a safe 2m distance is adhered to.
- To ensure your safety, whilst still maintaining sight of your designer and your kitchen design, all desks will be fitted with a clear screen.
- After each appointment staff will thoroughly disinfect surfaces and handled products throughout the showroom, including areas such as the Virtual Reality suite.
When you arrive at your appointment:
- Before your appointment, you will be sent a confirmation email, along with the telephone number of our showroom.
- On the day of your appointment, please wait outside the main reception and call the telephone number provided, advising the team you have arrived.
- A member of our team will then come and greet you, taking you through to our showroom where we will ask to take your temperature, provide you with hand sanitiser and ask you to kindly wear disposable gloves and mask.